COMMITTED TO OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE
As the hottest summer on record is finally coming to an end, the U.N have shared the IPPC (Environmental Panel on Climate Change) Report
If we need to take one point from this report it is that human influence has warmed the climate at a rate that is unprecedented in at least the last 2000, and that our window of opportunity to make any change is rapidly closing.
Clearly this is no longer an issue of having an opinion but hard unavoidable scientific facts and we in ZIPIT understand the science and based on it we are committed to making data driven decisions.
Considering all the above, we have decided to further amplify the investment in our company’s commitment to sustainability:
- Reducing and eventually eliminating PVC in ZIPIT products.
- Integrating a higher percentage of recycled materials into our product portfolio.
- Transitioning packaging materials to recyclable plastic, paper, and cardboard.
- Supporting Climate Protection Organizations.
- Providing an ethical and mindful work environment and encouraging personal responsibility.
We talk a lot about the future and imagine what it will be like. We believe that it is not a question of 'can we' or 'should we' but a call of duty on a global level to be involved and act now!
If you have personal stories to share on actions taken by you, your school, or any other organization you are part of, we would love to learn more.
And if you have ideas that can help us to further increase our investment in this important goal, please reach out and tell us about them.